#309 Updated Just Cause 3: XL Edition v1.05 + All DLCs
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Open world, Third-person, 3D
Companies: Avalanche Studios, Square Enix London Studios, Square Enix
Original Size: 60.3 GB
Repack Size: from 16.7 GB [Selective Download]
- ExtraTorrent / KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only] (MULTI10 VO)
- RuTor [magnet] (RUS/ENG VO)
- FreeTorrents (RUS/ENG VO)
- Tapochek.net [magnet] (RUS/ENG VO)
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2] (MULTI10 VO)
- Filehoster: 3 hosters (Uploaded by Susch, interchangeable, NOT compatible with MultiUpload mirrors) [Use JDownloader2] (MULTI10 VO)
Ignore post-installation errors, if these 2 files show incorrect checksum:
The checksums are wrong, files are OK. Sorry.
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Just.Cause.3-CPY ISO release: cpy-jc3.iso (64,789,387,264 bytes)
- Game version is v1.05, all released DLCs included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with all options)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of language files and credits videos you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 60.3 to 16.7~24.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~40 minutes on 8-cores CPU + SSD; ~1 hour on 4-cores + SSD; ~1.5 hours on 4-cores CPU + HDD; up to 2 hours on 2-cores CPU + HDD
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 61 GB (~64 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
- Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
WARNING: Legit and cracked players can join your server!
How to host a server:
1. Download server’s archive.
2. Extract and edit config.json with your settings.
2.1. If you don’t have port 4200 in your router/firewall, open it.
3. Go to packagesmasterlist-packageconfig.json and edit all settigns.
4. Get authkey from https://just-cause.mp/servers/authkeys
5. Copy your authkey back to the config file and start the server!