#1448 Updated Detroit: Become Human Build 5165159
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Interactive movie, Third-person, 3D
Company: Quantic Dream
Original Size: 52.2 GB
Repack Size: from 22.2 GB [Selective Download]
Download Mirrors (Updated FIXED Version)
Updated files for old repack
Download zip-file and unpack it to ORIGINAL REPACK folder (NOT where you’ve installed the game), overwrite existing setup.exe and fg-07.bin
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Detroit.Become.Human-CODEX ISO release: codex-detroit.become.human.iso (56,091,443,200 bytes)
- Game version is Steam Build 5165159
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when you install the game with ALL components)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceovers you don’t need, credits & bonus videos
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 52.2 to 22.2~39.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (one language, no bonus files): ~15 minutes on 8 threads CPU; ~25 minutes on 4 threads CPU; installing with more languages and bonus files will cost you another 5-25 minutes, depending on selected components
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly (ONLY when you install the game with ALL components)
- HDD space after installation: 59 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
This repack is EXTREMELY backwards compatible with my previous repack of Detroit. You need only new setup.exe, fg-07.bin and “MD5fitgirl-bins.md5” to be updated. Everything else can be rehashed.
Q: Why the repack was updated? What’s new?
A: In my first repack there was an error with injecting localized voiceovers to their right positions. It caused crashes in the certain game scenes, and they could be easily replicated on any configuration. In this updated repack this error is fixed completely, all voiceovers now injected at correct addresses and can’t cause any crashes. Plus, muted voices which were present in my “FIX 2” now are also fixed.
Q: I still have crashes at certain scenes!
A: Legit users have them too! The game is not only very demanding, but have some problems with certain drivers versions for both AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. If you experience the crashes, try to lower game graphics settings first, then either update or rollback you current videodriver. Also it’s recommended to update Vulkan driver, EVEN if it was included in your vendor drivers. Get latest Vulkan Runtime here and install it: https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home
Q: Well, the game works fine for me, but at the end at the final scene the game freezes and nothing happens after it!
A: You didn’t install optional credits, what did you expect? They would start at that moment.
Q: My game is very laggy, I have freezes, audio chops, mouse is not responding!
A: As I said above, the game is very demanding, so on low-end systems you have to use special tools like BES (http://mion.faireal.net/BES/). Unpack it, run BES, run the game, select it’s EXE in BES menu, click “Limit this” and set the limiter to -3%. Now you may play more smoothly. Please note, that you shouldn’t use this tool if you have other CPU limiters (like Process Lasso) active. Disable them first.
Q: My game crashes on launch or doesn’t start at all.
A: Many overlay applications like MSI Afterburner may be the reason for that. If you already have drivers/Vulkan updated, disable MSI AB and similar tools for them not to inject in the game process. Another reason may be your CPU, which might be too old. The game requires SSE 4.1 support, so AMD Phenoms, in example, are not supported.
Q: The game runs, but stucks at 98% of Shaders Generation
A: This also may be due to recent or too old drivers or outdated Vulkan Try the following: a) delete all files in game’s ShaderCache folder. b) Rollback or update your video drivers. c) Make sure you have the latest Vulkan Runtime installed d) Run the game and keep fingers crossed that this time it will generate shaders properly